Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can I find a lighted make up mirror in Sweden?

Know of any sites or stores where I can find a good make up mirror that has some lighting with it in Sweden? Has to be a website that offers delivery to Sweden.Where can I find a lighted make up mirror in Sweden?
I take it that you mean the portable kind and not, for example, one that attaches to the wall or is part of a bathroom/bedroom suite.





A few years ago there was a greater selection. Now it seems that BaByliss mirrors dominate the market. I can understand why. They are really good. You can buy them here in Sweden in many shops and online too: They definitely get good reviews. I'm thinking of buying one myself as I have an old one (another make) I bought from Clas Ohlson several years ago. The BaByliss mirrors definitely tempt me:


http://www.tretti.se/personvard/skonhets鈥?/a>


http://www.smink.nu/index.php?cPath=6_45鈥?/a>Where can I find a lighted make up mirror in Sweden?
um... I dont think there is any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash