Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's the best brand of make-up that's good for sensitive skin & not too expencive?

Like covergirl, mabellene (sp?), clinique, este lauder, etc.





PS im 12 so nothin that will ruin my skin or give me acne.What's the best brand of make-up that's good for sensitive skin %26amp; not too expencive?
mac works best for me because i seem to be allergic to pretty much everything else and they have really good quality stuff, but they are a bit pricey. almay is an ok alternative with a wide line of skincare products but they claim to by hypoallergenic yet i get a reaction to some of their eye products.





you shouldn't need too much product if you're 12 anyways.What's the best brand of make-up that's good for sensitive skin %26amp; not too expencive?
I'd recommend Physician's formula. Their makeup products actually helped my skin look better. I really like their loose powder (linked below). It's pretty sheer, but evens out skin tones. They also have great eyeshadow sets that are meant for individual eye colors. (also linked) Yes they are a little more expensive, but its better than having to pay for all the acne medicine later.
You should try Bare Minerals makeup. It's really light, covers well.





I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate me.





You can order it online, or I believe Bed Bath and Beyond carries it sometimes. It's a bit more expensive then most makeups, but it last longer, in my opinion.





You don't have to use alot. I've had mine for more than a year, and haven't had to refill yet.
Almay or physician's formula. They're both a little more expensive than the other drugstore brands(average price is $10), but much cheaper than the clinique or other department store brands. Also get powder instead of liquid because it's lighter on your skin.
i use Loreal Bare Naturale its great and covers very well, its not to expensive ($12) and it last a long time.
neutrogena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash