Monday, November 30, 2009

What age should a teen start wearing make up?

12. We really start to grow up once we get in junior high.What age should a teen start wearing make up?
i started when i was 12... i wore ey shadow started wearing eye liner and mascarra at age 14.. lip stick is nasty but i wore lip gloss al the time... and i dont do blush it makes me break outWhat age should a teen start wearing make up?
there are no certain age but i think it shouldn't be to young because skin needs air wearing too much of it spoils your skin, so if you feel comfortable wearing it or you wanna try out i think it shouldn't be a problem
Any age thats right for her and her parents. For me it was 12.
i think around 14, but it's really a choice for the parents to make. young girls dont need a whole face of makeup, just a lipgoss and maybe eye shadow. natural is always better, especially on teens. they should learn self confidence about their natural appearance before learning to cover it up. they should be secure with who they are, and should only want to enhance that!
well i say 13 but it depends on how mature u are!!!!
i think its bad when girls start wearing makeup too young like 8 and around there. its fine for just playing around and stuff but not daily it just bugs me-especially when they wear more than me and I'm at least 6 years older then them. a lot of girls start when they are 12 or 13 and i think that's a good age to start experimenting as long as its not too much. i started to wear lip gloss and mascara when i was 13 and gradually started to wear more as i got older
I think a girl should start wearing makeup around 12 years old, but it has to be very minimal (lipgloss, light eyeliner, etc.).





For full makeup, around 15 years old.
13
after she hits puberty, in her early teens, 12, 13. I think a tiny amount of tinted lip gloss, some light mascara and some light blush is ok...
I was always allowed makeup, but I really started wearing it at 13. Best age would be 11-12 as long as you keep it natural.
whenever she wnts...just not too s!utty
I did when I was about 14. I think starting too young is bad! Younger girls don't need to be worrying about applying make-up! I actually wish I would have waited a little later but I say at least 14!
i started at 12
I didn't start weraing makeup until I was 21 but that was due to the fact I didn't want to. You can start whenever you want you just have to find a quality product.
Around 12, as long as it's not too much.
any age is ok but its just the amoutnt, lets say a 13 year old and under should only war like lip gloss and maybe eye liner. For 14-16 Try mascara. and from there up experiment with blush, and eye shadows
I started when I was 14!
I would say maybe 13.I started wearing make-up way sooner but I didn't put too much on and I washed off every night so at any age you start wearing make-up,wash it and use covergirl cuz that is mostly for teens.
In stages IMO. At 13 or so clear or very light lip gloss is okay. Anything more should wait until 16.
pretty girls dnt need make make up but yer every teen thinks there not pretty i no because thats wat i thought i started wearing mascara at 13 n foundation at 15 but yer dat was me
As a make up artist and a mother of girls, I think little things like lip gloss are okay early on as long as there isn't too much color in it. Mascara is okay around 13 and at 16 light overall make up is okay. This is the point when the skin is going crazy due to hormones. Long as she is responsible enough to wash it off at night and keep her face clean. Before this stage you have to teach her good skin care habits, then introduce makeup in moderation at the right age.
summer going into 7th.


put mascara, lip gloss, light eyeliner, and nutral eyeshadow
I was 12-13 when I started in middle school. I wore a little bit of pressed powder, because I had uneven skin and I wore maybelline lipstick (maroon). It was my favorite color and I wore it all the way to high school until they stopped making it. :^ (
I would say at 16 years old.I started at that age and when I first was allowed to put make up on I just used lipgloss,mascara,eye pencils and some light coloured eye shadows.When I became 18 I started to do whatever I wanted with make up,using darker eye shadows and lipsticks and I think that my mom's decision for allowing me at age 16 to put light coloured make up on was great because I didn't look s!utty..
whenever you want to. i started very young.
that depends on your parents, but a lot of people start at 14 or 16, i started at 12... also theres a difference between just like lip gloss and a little mascara and the whole works
in like 6th grade i wore cute little eye shasdows etc. but then in 7th grade i noticed alot of girl looked older than me so i think that it kinda depends on how you feel i tried to wear make up in 7th but it didnt work but in the later part of 8th a wor alot of make up





hope i help
never. they never have to start but many start at the age of 13 during middle school





but it grows more intense in high school middle school is simple





eyeliner.. mascara
I started probably around ten, just messing around with make up. But in all honesty I started seriously wearing it at sixteen. When ever your parents feel comfortable letting you wear it. Neutral tones are always a good idea, since it doesn't draw to much attention but allows the girl to get a hang of coordinating make up (brush strokes and what not) but hey no girl HAS to wear make up! What ever your comfortable it, go for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash