Monday, November 30, 2009

What time do you normally start your make up routine?

I do my make up 9:00am =) most dayz


it takes me 15 minutes mostly mascararWhat time do you normally start your make up routine?
usaly after i get outta the shower so like 6:45ish and i take that long to some daysWhat time do you normally start your make up routine?
it takes me like 15 minutes usually.
At about 7 a.m., I shower; then, put the hot rollers on my hair; then, I apply my makeup. That takes about 10 minutes; by that time my hair is curled. So I take down the hot curlers and comb my hair. Then I dress for the day.
i usually start at like 7 something. it takes me 20 minutes.,
i wake up at 6 and do it at 630 then i eat at 7ish and brush my tereth and hair and i am out the door by 745. :P
usually around 7:30 ish (weekdays)


takes me about 15 minutes too
well i leave for school at 7: 45, so i do it about 7:15
I usually do mine about 20min befor the house which is 6:30 (:
10 mins.


6:40
About 9am....i only wear it when am going town or work! when am home i dont wear it! takes me hour,or 1hour and a half lol am slow! i wear foundation,the kind were u cant really tell am wearing it! eyeshadow,mascara! blusher!
6:40 - it usually takes me like 10 minutes.
10 minutes before I leave the house or sometimes in the car
i dont wear it to school so i would put it on about 5 mins before i leave the house bout 4 on week days and 2 on wknds!!
about 6:30am.
i start at 6:00 a.m. and it usually takes me about 10-15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash