Monday, November 30, 2009

Can I buy make-up off the internet and resale it on the street at a little stand?

Or do I need some type of license? I am going to be traveling a lot and I am looking for ways to make money. Do you have other ideas? Thanks.Can I buy make-up off the internet and resale it on the street at a little stand?
no. that's illegal. you don't have permission to resale products by the corporation. it's basically like giving away counterfeit money.Can I buy make-up off the internet and resale it on the street at a little stand?
Do it with Avon. It's all set up for you. All you got to do is hit the bricks or set up parties or whatever they do. And they take care of almost all the paper work which is one of the big asspains of your own business.
Well, you would need a license to sell on the street, but selling the company's products without permission is also a big ';no no.'; I would also recommend selling Avon or Mary Kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash