Monday, November 30, 2009

How can i make up an excuse for a letter?

Recently, i lost my debit card. I know my mom would go madddd if she found out, so i secretly managed to order myself a new one. However, its going to come through the post. She'll be in when the letter comes, and i cant say its my debit card, or its from the bank because she keeps all my statements etc.








Any ideas on what i could pass it for?


Thankyouu :)How can i make up an excuse for a letter?
Just be honest with her. If you make up a story and she finds out it isn't true, she will be angry.How can i make up an excuse for a letter?
lieing is worse, people loose things once in a while and I would tell her you lost it but were responsible enough to order another.





she is going to see it anyway, how about say ';o mom did my updated card come in the mail yet, (maybe she'll think it is an updated issue to replace the old one, if she asks no questions, your fine)


If she does ask, did you loose it? just say o mom I know you care-thats great-thanks it''s just another one I took care of everything--did you see it in the mail?





g-luck
Tell her that you borrowed her sexy high heeled stiletto shoes and tripped, then your debit card flew straight into a sewer worker's butt crack.





She'll think it's all her fault for buying those shoes in the first place and she'll have to let it go.





Hopes this helps :)
Lying to your mother is never a good idea. You'll likely get caught anyway. If she asks, tell her right off that the other one was lost and you responsibly cancelled it and ordered a new one. She may give you credit for handling it like an adult.
try to bluff her by telling that thenew card has special features and you exchanged it with the old one





good luck
just tell the truth I'm sure she wll understand you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash