Saturday, November 28, 2009

How come I can't just make up my mind and pick a career?

I have a job, but of course not the job of my dreams... I am just getting by, I am having the most difficult time deciding a career... What can I do to help me get closer to making my decision?How come I can't just make up my mind and pick a career?
join the military but make sure they help you find a career and pay for your education.How come I can't just make up my mind and pick a career?
There is nothing as wrong career or best career.The thing


1.You must like it.


2.You are happy when your are doing it.


3.You will be happy even if you earn 1 Dollor through it,


never listen to your parents or society .offcourse they know what is good for you. But only you know what is best you,right?You dont like your job means,someone forced you to take that job.


So I advise you to use the money from the job you have now to shift to the job you like.How Many days a woman can live with a man who she does'nt like? some way...
how old are you? it makes a lot of difference. if you are a teen, then no problem there. most people do not know what is the career they want. it is also ok if you are still entry level.


ask yourself, what do you do well? also ask yourself, what should your ideal job look like? dont think of a career. think more of what you like to do. for example, you like to work alone? or around people? do you like field work? or you like computer work? answering questions like that will help guide you to what you are meant to be. dont despair if the answers do not come to you instantly. these are the kinds of questions that you might ponder for days before getting answers.


good luck
I can see that you are determined in achieveing it ey?





My adive for you, being a successful citizen is that be influenced by those people who has desire same as yours. Learn from them and they will serve as a motivation.





Actually your problem can be answer by one conceppt ';focus'; you need to focus within but first, change what is outside affecting you.





For my final and most important note, Know what you want first, know how to do it or know the steps to it then do it!
That is normal, well I am 43 and I do not have a job. ever since I finished school, I never found what I want to do with my life. so, I am still job less.
go see a career counselor
FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im in ur position
for a girl the best job is music or acting but u choose

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash