Saturday, November 28, 2009

How often do you wash your make up brushes?

I just met someone who washes hers every night with shampoo. I only wash mine every couple of weeks. I don't wear make up everyday and I have a lot of brushes....but every day!? wow.





Just wondering how often, you all wash yours? Do you use special brush cleaner or just shampoo?How often do you wash your make up brushes?
Wash them once a week with a mild face soap. Whatever you use on your face should work as long as it's not an exfoliant (the beads will get in the brush and it will be a pain to get them out.)





Just wash them on like sunday night and let them dry over night and you'll be good to go all week.How often do you wash your make up brushes?
Once every two weeks. I use normal soap and it works really good.
.....never :(
oops, I never did :s


lol..I hardly use them anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash