Saturday, November 28, 2009

What nonsense word can you quickly make up?

Just list it here. Any nonsense word from the top of your head.What nonsense word can you quickly make up?
TROLLER














IS A QUEERWhat nonsense word can you quickly make up?
Kthap. That was the first word I thought of. (even though that is not a real word!) Except is pronounce as germans would.
SHA-KA-LAK-A-LAK-A!!!
Cachukachukablukachinaleeni!





It describes Troller.
Burcola
Froberdid
My friends use the word scrump to mean hitting a bad golf shot.
nonsense.
Flugelboob:


A strange instrument from The Netherlands that is across between a piano and a tuba. It's very difficult to play.


lol
lalalala... dgknajlkJGLklkdgklHLGKnlkNGlNl
conflabulation
iskittyjuanyawntuneya.





my grandfather used to say that.
sojlimakitalryoky-random word


roflitis (rolling on the floor laughing in the inside)
Troller licks eggs for a living. He rides men.
tweller ****





lmao totally random it just poped in my head lol


i'm weird xp
chickka chickka wo wow





I hate that TROLLER guy.. that guy pisses me off!!!!
ers.gkjdhsf

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash