Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you make up your mind to do something and actually do it?

When ever I decide on something, I keep thinking that I would be happier doing something else. I can never ever decide on something and then follow through without breaking away halfway because I keep thinking my happiness is elsewhere. I have to decide between to careers and I don't know what to do. I like to do one thing but i absolutely cannot make up my mind.





Pllleeeaasseee help.How do you make up your mind to do something and actually do it?
when the urge to change and the motive to change is so great that you can no longer live with the reality. Something inside makes you want to do it or you feel it would benefit you greatly to do it. Or you can force yourself to do it then stick with it through sheer willpower. As far as careers, thats terribly hard when you are intereted in multiple interests and would like to pursue different things.How do you make up your mind to do something and actually do it?
it depends on how my mood is........


if am very much interested.....


i will try to make my brain concentrate well.... and make myself stiff with activeness.....


if activeness with interest appears then its easy to make brain to do something well......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash