Monday, November 30, 2009

What do you think is the best make up brand?

I am just curious my friend is working on a project for her fashion class, and I am helping her and we could not decide.





I personally love Bobbi Brown, and she loves Chanel. What do you think?- it may not be the one you always she uses Mac a lot.What do you think is the best make up brand?
i love MAC lol. or NYX :]What do you think is the best make up brand?
I love Bare Minerals for my face, it works very nicely, and it's healthy for my skin.





I like MAC for my eyes, lots to choose from!





For my lips I just get the cheap stuff, I spend way to much money on everything else.





Have fun on the project!
I like MAC for eyeshadows and blushes and brushes


I like Everyday Minerals for foundation





I like Estee Lauder for everything =) but it's unfortunately very pricy...
For beauty, it's kind of expensive, but The Bare Minerals. That's what I use. I LOVE it.
MAC fer sure :]


Or estee lauder, im not sure


estee lauder is a bit pricey
MAC is the best and Lancome.
i like mac. or clinique if u want a simple look

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash