Saturday, November 28, 2009

Has anyone ever used bare minerals make up? Is it really that good?

You see the infomercials, and it looks good, I'd like to know what someone thinks who really bought the make up.Has anyone ever used bare minerals make up? Is it really that good?
Bare Minerals is the only makeup I have used for over five years. Yes, it is that good. I wouldn't even consider using anything else.





You can buy it from the informercial, Ulta stores, Bare Escentuals boutiques and from QVC. It is also available at some spas and salons.Has anyone ever used bare minerals make up? Is it really that good?
I have also wanted to try it very much. I have heard great things about it. Tonight I bought a starter kit online, and I can't wait to try it.





Good luck!
I haven't, but my friend has and when i use her makeup it feels really nice and looks natural
I've used BE for almost 2 years now. I've gone through so many different high end brands and were never happy with them. I have scars on my face from past acne problems and BE has been the only that is so versatile while still giving me enough coverage. It takes a bit to get the hang of if you are used to liquid but so worth it after you have. So many people asked me what I was doing different and I can see an improvement on the condition of my face. My home away from home is www. beaddicts.com you will find a LOT of good info and wonderful ladies to help you out!
I have used it for awhile now. It's awesome. It covers up wut u want covered up. -lol- Ummm.... it's very natural so it won't clog ur pores. It keeps ur skin beautiful. The only thing is.... it's kinda expensive. It's a good price to pay for beauty though. :-)
Auhhhhhhhhhhhh, no and no.
No I haven't used it but I really want to try it!
I used for six months and it was very cakey on my dry face and I didn't apply it heavily. However, my sister is super oily and she uses it along with proactiv and loves it. So I guess it all depends on the person, the type of skin, and how you like your makeup to look on your face. QVC has a 30-day money back guarantee so if you tried it and didn't like it you would get your money back. So basically its up to you and how you like your makeup...it wouldn't hurt to try it from QVC and send it back if it doesn't work for you. Good luck!!


www.qvc.com
It made me break.
I have extremely acnegenic skin, and I racked up a credit card debt trying all kinds of expensive foundations. Bare Minerals is the only thing that has made my face better and it looks great! It takes a little getting used to at first, was used to liquid foundation but now I am hooked! The trick is use a good moisturizer if your face is a little dry and then put your BE on top of that. I would never ever ever use anything else! It covers my acne scars but is not heavy on your face, best of all it will not make you break out.





If you buy it you will not regret it.
i LOVE bare minerals. it's so good for your skin-it doesn't clog up pores and you can sleep in it. i have a scar on my jawline from a surgery and most other foundations would cover it up for an hour and then it would sweat off. but bare minerals really works; it stays on and covers my scar until i wash it off. it's awesome! swirl and tap away!
it works wonderfully i know someone who uses it and when she started using it you could tell instantly something was different it covered up the reddish tint around her nose and old acne scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash