Monday, November 30, 2009

How can i make up a friendship which was torn apart by racists remarks?

the remarks was ';indirectly'; said to me. it was very hurtful. knowing that i heard it and i told him i was pissed about it, he just continued on minding his own business as if nothing happened. he was my best friend for 2 years and he suddenly did that. he did make some sarcastic and racist remarks indirectly hinted to me. I don't know what to do and I can't just leave a friendship torn after 2 years of being together. How can i make up a friendship which was torn apart by racists remarks?
Were you in a relationship with this person? It sounds like he is a jerk and you need to find someone who will respect you in every way.
  • emo hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash