Monday, November 30, 2009

What can I use to keep my make up stay fresh looking all day?

I use Loreal finishing powder and occasionally Model in A Bottle Spray, but I still feel like my make up looks horrible after only a few hours. I want it to stay on after a whole day of being outside or even inside and still look fresh and not want to wash my face and do it all over again so often!! I use mineral powder cover up.What can I use to keep my make up stay fresh looking all day?
The BEST thing I have discovered to keep my makeup color strong, long-lasting and fresh all day is to use a good under make-up primer.





I use Laura Geller's ';Spackle';. It's amazing! Your make-up goes on smooth as silk, the colors don't fade (blush!), and it improves the over-all texture of your skin. I'm asked all the time what kind of foundation I use and believe me, it's nothing special! My secret is the PRIMER!





You can buy the Laura Geller Spackle at QVC.com. They usually have it in stock. But even if you don't go with Laura Geller's, there are lot's of good under make-up primers out there!





Good Luck!What can I use to keep my make up stay fresh looking all day?
Before putting it on wash your face with a really hot rag..it might feel stcky at first but it works =]
when I went to school for that we use to use concealer under the eyeshadow to make it last longer. it really does work I do that for my own makeup. You should also oil removal clothes never reapply your make up on top of old make up.
better makeup.
i have oily skin, so i use those oil blotting sheets from mary kay! they are awesome,,, by the way marykay has the best makeup, its not cheap but ts worth it!:)
  • emo hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash